Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Taking off for cruises/Carlos Pueblo


Taking off for cruises/Carlos Pueblo

Tomorrow afternoon, I am taking off for cruises on the Eastern
Caribbean from Boston to San Juan, Porto Rico back to back. I’ll
be back on the Thanksgiving Eve. I have missed my adopted
daughters on board very much, managed my Cruise Next vouchers
and Michelle’s electronic gift certificate, etc. I don’t mind the repeat
of the itinerary because the cruise travel is very comfortable. I’ll be
passing through St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, Tortola,
and San Juan, Porto Rico, first route coming back to Boston and
reposition to Porto Rico and called a back to back.

I love cruise trip because that all rooms, board, and transportation
is covered, plus excellent restaurants mostly included and fantastic
services, restaurants and rooms. This time, I am going to learn how
to enjoy hot top in order to take some hot springs treatment in both
Japan, Europe and Colorado, U.S.

I am closely monitoring of the cruise in December as well. I do see
two or more attractive routes and I’ll wait till the last minute.


No comments: