Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Visiting daughters on board/Carlos Pueblo


Visiting daughters on board/Carlos Pueblo

Yesterday, there was a promotional rate appeared on the daily e-mail
sent to me from the cruise liner. A route from Yokohama, Japan to
Singapore 16 days including one night stay at Keelung, Taiwan attracted
me very much. However, it’s closed and after I called and checked
on the website of the carrier, it’s sold out immediately. Instead, I made
up my mind to book two route on Dawn for a 23 days at sea cruise,
from Boston via Eastern Caribbean back to Boston and Boston repositioned
to San Juan, Porto Rico. To avoid higher airfare, I choose to stay 4 additional
night at Jan Juan beach. I don’t mind to the repeat of the Caribbean tour
because that I can visit my adopted daughters on board.

I regret it very much for my attempt to book a cruise back to the U.S. while
I was in Europe due to various reasons such as fully booked ship, more
expansive quote, caught a cold, and longtime journey in Europe, etc. I feel
more comfortable on a cruise trip than the regular land tour which I have
to manage the transportation, room and board every day. I am good at the
numbers and I am OK with the last minute deal in addition to my purchase of
the cruise next discount program. Michelle also gives me a $500 certificate to
purchase tickets for her appreciation of my mowing her yard at Austin.

My life has been changed a little bit after my return from England. I add Ping
Pong as my second weekly exercises because I like to be better prepared next
time if I meet Sheila in Spain especially her back had stoke. My brother Yancy
also enrolls me to his Japanese class after Thursday’s Ping Pong; therefore,
I shall be very much occupied from now on.

No comments: