Thursday, October 11, 2018

Passing car inspection/Carlos Pueblo


Passing car inspection/Carlos Pueblo

Before going to the community center for my language class, I took
my 20 years Q45 to the garage for inspection in order to purchase
a n annual tax sticker. It is a current stress issue of my daily life. I
don’t drive so much as my younger year; however, I still like to keep
this vehicle for my tennis games and some other errand. We moved
the vehicle from Arthur’s primary use to work. Moved Michelle’s
07 Camry back home for him, Michelle took 13 Maxima, and Amy got
a brand new Camry to satisfy the car need. I don’t mind to have this
old one instead of waiting on the line to use available one on the
driveway.

The issue is that the old vehicle has an engine light on problem. We
paid money to replace a new starter and the light was off; however,
the owner indicated the knock sensors, connection, and both intake
gaskets needed to be replaced as well. I was advised to watch the
Youtube video to see the complicated job. After 150 miles driving,
the engine light hasn’t been back; therefore, I return to the garage
for exhaust inspection and I pass. I bought the sticker immediately
and put away my stress away one more year.

During the weekend, I noticed the air condition of the vehicle was gone
for the first time. It doesn’t bother me at all because I can still open the
window on the driver’s side for air. I feel more confidence when I march
to the bus stop for my long haul transportation to the airports.


No comments: