Monday, August 22, 2016

Walking to Offenbach from Frankfurt/Carlos Pueblo

Walking to Offenbach from Frankfurt/Carlos Pueblo

I had had five times walking along the river banks of River Main at Frankfurt
and each time, I thought that I could reach the entrance of the Rhine. First,
I got the direction wrong, I thought that I was on the southern part of the city
; therefore, I messed up all the direction; secondly the pedestrian limit prohibit
my march anyway. No wonder every local told me that was impossible. I walked
right from the old town, I thought that was westward in fact was eastward and I
was stop at a bridge after the old Hoechst factory and an abandon office building.
The next morning, I walked on the opposite direction on the left toward a more
populated city blocks eventually toward a small canal of the industrial pier. I did
it again on the third morning across to the southern bank of the river and turned
left, eastward, toward Offenbach Am Main.

There are at least two beautiful buildings on this southeast side of the river, one
is a huge church and another one is a huge red brick building which no one can
ignore their existence. The south bank is basically a larger river park with flood
control purposes. I carefully viewed 32 residential front yard garden along the
way. There are frame houses which are for the premises owners to store their
garden tools and as temporary shelter of some sort. Finally, I found vivid plants
of peony not yet fully blooming yet just about. I saw variety colors of roses and the
garden lots were gorgeous. I liked it so much and later I found another opportunity
to go back again to show a newly met Taiwanese acquaintance. I have had some
experience with the flood control plan converted to a huge park in Houston; therefore,
I can understand this beautification of utilization of flood land for gardens.

After this set up immediately coming is a river lock with two narrow passes big enough
to pass two vessels. The lock is some kinds of tube shape, not a dam shape permanent
installation to control water level. I saw a bear appearing in the grass yard in the back
of a single dwelling. It is Offenbach now as I check my photos gallery. There are shops
and playground for some church activities. A small inn located on the back with very
charming roses which I took several pictures. I sneaked into an international school for
toilet use and on the backyard there were some sheep and chicken roaming around.
Many while geese were close to the pond like river. I was on the back door of Offenbach.

It is a lovely city. I visited the city enter with at least two adorable flowers shops. Peonies
,roses and the others. I think that the European are generally love flowers. After my lunch,
I took a nap until a group of three youngsters woke me up. They are German Turks spoken
English without any reservation. One leader wanted to discuss sex like some youth in the
States. I said that I was too old and could not erect. They laughed and flirting with young
girls passing by and received scolding.



No comments: