Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Revisiting Europe in September, 2016/Carlos Pueblo

Revisiting Europe in September, 2016/Carlos Pueblo

I have not finished my traveling journal, yet I have another trip coming up
next month for another 61 days. I need to inform my friends in both Germany
and France of my arriving schedule. I’ll arrive in Frankfurt on 09/17/2016 and
stay in Germany and around countries for a month, then go to Istanbul, Turkey
for a week, return to Lyon, France for 4 days, then to Barcelona to catch up
a cruise ship, Norwegian Jade, to Tampa, Florida, then Miami for 2 days and
after that return to Houston.

Specifically, from Frankfurt, I’ll visit Heidelberg and then directly to Brussels for
3 days; back to Berlin for 3 days; to Copenhagen, Denmark for 3 days; then very
Interestingly to Krakow, Poland for 3 days; Prague, Czech Republic for 3 days; then
down to Zagreb, Croatia for 3 days; then Venice, Italy for another 3 days. I’ll return
to Frankfurt for another 5 days to visit Stuttgart, Freiburg, Bonn, and Cologne before
I go to Istanbul, Turkey for a week visit.

I’ll have another opportunity to visit Malaga in order to make up my regret of not
visiting Granada Moore Castle on my last visit of Spain. I’ll do the Gibraltar on my

future Transatlantic journey with Jade.

No comments: