Friday, April 24, 2020

Year 1989/Carlos Pueblo

Year 1989/Carlos Pueblo

During the on going Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus out break of 2020, reminds me the Year of 1989 when the collapse of the Soviet Union and the unification of Germany. I believe that a new China will be born and the world life will be changed forever. I was much younger at that time and  experiencing something unusual in my life. I was experiencing insomnia at that time and had had a strong homesick to return to my home town in Taiwan and my visa application was rejected by the Nationalist Chinese regime due to my political thought of Taiwan Independent from China. Finally, after two months struggle I did receive a visa to enter the Island, my birth place and made a visit of a week. I felt safer of my life due to the death of the last ruler of Chiang's Dynasty from China in Taiwan. A native Taiwanese president succeeded Chiang II, and Taiwan gradually sailed away from the authoritarian rule.

At the same time, there was something occurred in China as well; however, there was a massacre at Tien An Man in Beijing to oppress the out cry for democracy from the Chinese youth. The Chinese Communist has been firmly controlled in China till today. I watch the news program in the internet every day and I am wondering how the Chinese will get out of this mess. I sincerely hope that the change will be as smoothly as in the year of 1989. Let the Chinese public take over the government to form a new government and get along with the rest of the world and especially with Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet, and East Turkistan of Hsin Chiang, etc.

The biological war against the whole world has begun already. I believe that Xi of China and Trump of the U.S. will be gone very soon. People in China and voters in the U.S. will not forgive their mismanagement of the biological warfare which has created so much casualty in the whole world. Only at this moment, we understand how poor we are prepared for the natural or man made disease. We are naked.

No comments: