Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Going back to Houston, Texas from Bangkok, Thailand 2020/Carlos Pueblo

Going back to Houston, Texas from Bangkok, Thailand 2020/Carlos Pueblo

Finally, we finished this 19 day trip to the southeast Asia and going back to Houston, Texas from Bangkok, Thailand. It was a long haul flight from Bangkok to Singapore, switched to another aircraft to take more passengers to Manchester, England and passed the U.K. Custom. Boarding back to the same aircraft to across the Atlantic, got a day back to Houston. During this long period, I met two lovely young ladies, one became my adopted daughter and another one didn't have time to complete the procedure.

I dropped by an Amani-Emporio fashion shop inside a terminal of Bangkok Airport to compare the material of a leather jacket. I always want to compare a real one to a fake subconsciously. I explained the reason to a beautiful clerk at the store and she showed me the only male jacket in the shelf. Mine is better in looking than the only one in the store. She was very patient to listen to my story about my jackets which I bought on a street of Baywater, London by the Royal Kensington/Hyde Parks. I even tried to show her that torn paper bill. Also, I added on some details of my testing on cruises in Alaska as well as New England/Canadian Provinces, Macy's Houston and Hudson Yard stores., etc. I didn't exaggerate it yet it was all true description by me. Amy was smiling and listening. Mim, her name is very long in Roman spelling 18 characters, told me that was very interesting. I am going to send her my articles related to those two pieces and photos. She has a son of seven years old who would be my grandson. Again, she is very pretty and kind.

Another pretty lady is Cindy Ong of a stewardess on the leg of Manchester to Houston. She can speak Amoy, or we call Taiwanese in Taiwan. I have such closed kin relationship with people in Singapore who can speak the language to me. Her surname means Yellow in Kanji, a top popular surname in Chinese, Singaporean, and Taiwanese families. She said OK for me to adopt her yet she was very busy and could only say wait till next time.

Amy didn't answer the health questions decisively at the Manchester gate; therefore, she was confiscated as I explained it to the gate keepers when I was looking for her to re-board the aircraft. It was getting more seriously day by day in the world for the Wuhan Coronavirus. After we arrived home, It has been all about the disease.

No comments: