Saturday, April 18, 2020

Increase my morning walk distance/Carlos Pueblo

Increase my morning walk distance/Carlos Pueblo

After temporary suspending my weekly tennis due to the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus lock down, I manage to increase my morning walk distance in order to feel good on my make up of exercises quantity in a week. I add 3 more streets into my original 11 streets a morning. Of course, the leisure walk also includes to accompany one or two walk with neighbor's pet dogs on the way. I first purpose is to visit all my favorites who are waiting for my coming every morning and see some in-expected rest. Now, I have extra activity to accompany some to walk and chat with its owner. I may mess up my regular boring route yet I can always count the streets which I miss and make them up.

When I approach to a gate or door to greet my regular favorite sweet hearts, they always wait on the front lawn due to well training. Forest's owner owner sometimes gives me some treat for my walking companion. I don't see that kind of social during my life. During the pandemic, more neighbors are staying home and walking their dogs.

How do I become a dog whisperer? First, I used to have a dog for 16 1/2 years. I have built up a closed relationship with most of the dog. I would ask if the dog is friendly or shy. Most of the owner will let me know right away and offer that friendship. If some dogs barking behind the garage gate, I would approach and sweet talk to them every time. If I find the owner, I would ask them to introduce me and get their names. Since then, I would call them every time I pass by. I walk every morning as my habit. They, eventually we become good friends. It is amazing that some dogs behave introverted outside on the street than behind the gate.

This morning after I have had a walk with Edda and her owner, I went back to make up several streets on section one of the subdivision. I was on a new added street and over heard a loud burst of dog barking. There were two handsome dogs behind a gate and one with loud greeting. I approached and starting my sweet talking and an oriental lady owner told me their names, Summer and Winter two big dogs. I promised to come back every morning to visit them as always in my routine of morning walk.

No comments: