Tuesday, April 14, 2020

My love of pet dogs/Carlos Pueblo

My love of pet dogs/Carlos Pueblo

Pet dogs in the neighborhood are my love because they are so understanding, friendly, and loyal to our friendship.  They remember me as their friend and express it so vividly. I have no longer owning a dog after Charlie's departure. Now, I have had so many neighbors' pet dogs friends in the subdivision; therefore, visiting them in the morning is a major part of my life. During the lock down of the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus, I even develop a new routine to accompany one of them each morning to walk briefly and make up my miss distance on streets.

Amy is against me too closed to them because that she is afraid of them. First, she would ask Michelle from Austin to warn and prohibit my regular petting on them during the pandemic disease; however, it doesn't work. I am an old man and will not take order from my daughter.
Second, she would find fault with my bringing flea to our cat at home. I don't care that much, the cat is 19 years old and never been friendly to me and she can treat him and bomb the entire house with the insecticide.

Lovely dogs will bark at me inside the house or inside the gate when I pass by if I do not notice their existence, otherwise, they would wait patiently to my approaching to pet them. If they notice me in distance, they would insist waiting on my to greet me. These are reasons why I am so appreciated of their friendship. Their friendship is pure and simple better than most of the human being.

Usually, I shall meet 8-10 dogs in the morning. If I hear the barking and I know that I miss one of them, I must turn around. By the greeting of my beloved dogs , I also get to familiar with their owners. I don't feel lonely any more even if I have been in self exile for such a long time. This is better and easier than the hidden deep of a mountain.

No comments: