Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The quarantine life at home/Carlos Pueblo

The quarantine life at home/Carlos Pueblo

Due to the out break of the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus, we are ordered to stay home to practice the quarantine life. For me, it is like to enjoy and understand the feeling of the life in the paradise. We have attempted to avoid to be infected by the disease in every way and move on. Amy still goes on to supermarkets, Arthur is working at his job in a super market, Michelle in Austin just finish her four months leave at work and returns to work at home, and I enlarge my daily routine of my self exile life.

First, I expand my morning walk to every street in the subdivision, a total of eleven back and forth for about three hours. It is not only a physical test of my heart every morning but also a way to enjoy the nice environment of the neighborhood, the landscape, spring flowers, pet dogs, fellow morning walkers, and some babies on strollers, etc. I ask the permission to walk along with a beloved dog for a while and remember to make up the lost streets of my count.

In addition to my Sunday's beef stew noodle cooking for Arthur, I come to help Amy to do the pasta, the steam bun, the onion bread and the dumpling on Saturday. I also learn it on the You Tube programs. It is very interesting to make those foods from the flour.

I have a new gardening project to repair a damage lawn on the back yard, to grow some vegetable and melons, and the amaryllis from seeds. I hope that I can see their blooming in six years and also to see those babies going to the elementary school.

We have not received the stimulus checks from the IRS yet; however, the stock market is up a little bit. It is not safe and convenient to resume my cruise trip; therefore, I save some money. I have a lab top computer set up down stair on my old office desk and ready to utilize those old office furniture. I can have a break to walk out of the back door to enjoy the growing of many plants on the yard.

No comments: