Monday, April 20, 2020

Desks/Carlos Pueblo

Desks/Carlos Pueblo

The desk top computer which I regular use daily was interrupted by unknown reasons with no internet connection sign. I suspect that is due to the Window system which is on the computer is too old or the hard disk is. I have a station room which I call it a library up stair that I spent most of my time day and night. There are a small lab top and notebook which I have taken with me when I have had foreign travel. They are on top of a credenza in the living room down stair and I like to re-use the set with the lab top computer which is an old one yet still newer than the desk top up stair.

Recently, I am concerned with my old office furniture which I have brought home after I close my insurance agency. I wonder if I can pass them to my children like most of American parents or grand parents because they are so heavy. Arthur has a teak desk in his bed room to station some of his computers and a desk top down stair in Amy's library on a built in desk. Amy has a rosewood veneer set in her library. I place another set in the living room facing the back yard as a decoration and seldom use it. I also have an adjustable desk for drawing purpose inside the garage set for Kanji calligraphic brushes and stone ink stand, etc. I also keep two wood statues of Buddha on that desk. I thought that I could refresh my old Chinese calligraphy skill learned from my elementary school era.

Buying desks is my habit from childhood yet I have not fully utilized the use of desks. I can sit and watch internet and You Tube all day and all night yet it is very difficult for me to read books in front of a desk. This is why I am never be a good scholar. I can write my blog and post it on my blog site every day on a built in small built in desk up stair. From now on, I shall build my habit to sit down stair in the living room to read foreign language text books, watch the internet and enjoy the back yard like occasionally step outside to get a fresh air from the garden.

No comments: