Friday, January 3, 2014

Coffee nearby Shuanlien Subway Station/ Charles Chuang

Coffee nearby Shuanlien Subway Station/ Charles Chuang One day early afternoon, I had had an appointment with a girl used to have a seat next to me in the elementary school 52 years ago. We set up a place for coffee nearby her office at Shuanlien subway station. Ching Hsueh, means the color silky snow, is elegant. Several years ago, there was an e-mail photo from Taiwan showing a charming lady next to another beauty whom I knew. I verified her with the friend who sent it to me. She asked me curiously why I requested to see her? I answered that because of her beauty and charming. I also like to meet her husband to get an advise how to keep a flower like wife pretty for so long. She agreed to meet me yet not for lunch because of her routine schedule to have lunch with her husband. She works at her husband firm which imports bearing products from Japan and her husband speaks fluent Japanese; therefore. I greet her Yuki san as well. She attempted to locate a local name brand coffee shop without any success, Then we settled with a Starbuck Coffee. She drank orange juice and gave me a note that another classmate would like me to call him immediately before he left the country. That is Huiwen, another distinguished classmate who has been very successful in business. He liked to have a dinner with me and some other classmates. It was because that I did not install a mobile phone in Taiwan; consequently, no one can contact me only rely that I call someone and I was very sorry about it. Visiting her brought back so much good memory of my childhood. At the 6th grade, our class master teacher arranged 4 students on a row and appointed Yuki san as his teaching assistant to help him to review homework. She was that assistant of the master. She was very quiet and irresistible pretty. I was one of the three boys under her care. She must be from a very good family with a very good manners since childhood. Our class was a co-ed, fifty fifty both in sex, local and Chinese immigrants. The teachers were all Chinese immigrants except a music teacher who could play piano and no Chinese could replace him. She was catch by her husband while at a hiking activity at college. I say catch Is an expression of something in marriage between husband and wife, for Instance, an ugly man catches a pretty woman for wife; a rich girl catches a medical student for husband etc., like catch with a chicken net. Her husband has a very successful business hired 9 staff in the company. She has a son and a daughter who are both grown up. If I am not mistaken, her son marries a medical doctor. She also plays clay court tennis at a senior high school where I attended. I tried to imagine the location of the courts, whether in the front or the back of the school. I understand that it is very costly to play tennis in Taipei. After visiting her, I have finished one of my wishes. The next one wish will be the boy sitting next to me on the right. Due to his family background, he did not continue his middle school education. He lives in Taichung.

No comments: