Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blood test regularly/ Charles Chuang

Blood test regularly/ Charles Chuang I have almost exhausted the re-filled pills for my diabetes. I arranged to have A doctor’s visit and also did an annual inspection for Michelle’s vehicle. There were almost all senior citizens in the waiting room. The seniors have medicare; therefore, they come to visit doctors quite often to keep good health. I have come to see Dr. Broussard for 4 or 5 times since early 2013 and also under his prescription visited an eye doctor to check on my eye pressure. At Tzuchi hospital at Hsiendien, New Taipei City, I found that one of my blood pressure reading was 130 and was the same number back home which was higher than before. My wife blamed me for eating abnormally in Taiwan and of course she was right. It drops a little bit in number. It was the nurse first to check on the body temperature and blood pressure. She asked any abnormality of my body, any difference after taking the diabetes medicine and another small dose of kidney medicine. She recorded the on the computer. Then, there was this young medical school student came in to listen my chest front and back and asked any abnormality at all. She wrote it down on her note and exit the room to discuss with my doctor. In a few minutes, my doctor came in with her and listened to my chest front and back and made sure I was alright. I discussed the difference of sea bass and sheep head that puzzled him because of my vegan diet. This waiting and examining on and off took about 1 ½ hours. I believe that is the reason why seniors are living longer than before. The mechanic checked on the vehicle for the waste exhaustion and also drove out to check on the engine. I believe that an experience mechanic can tell if a vehicle is running well or not like a doctor can tell if a person is healthy.

No comments: