Wednesday, January 30, 2008

故鄉

Home town

The festival is near as the whistle blows. A jeans pants just washed
is being dried. The white flower blooms in the home town. The sunset
becomes more nostalgic.

The small stream is bubbling on the return road where I pick the red
strawberry with my young sister. In the smooth green valley, the ponies
gather, the birds cry. Ahh, there is a home town for every one, there
is a home town for every one.

Without getting married, even though I don’t know where you are, I
will wait for you in a kind letter. Even in the next village, the Azu must
be in full bloom.

When I look up in the sky where are red neon signs, the moon light
seems to be in far distance. When blowing by the wind, I remember
seriously that small fire place. Ahh, everybody has a home town, a
home town.


故鄉 山ロ洋子 作詩 平尾昌晃 作曲 谷真酉美 歌

1. 拜拜期近,汽笛呼叫,洗淨牛角褲正風乾,白花怒放於故
鄉,日暮益激鄉思情切。

2. 小溪潺流,歸鄉途經與小妹拾莓舊道,翠綠寧靜山谷間,小
馬群集,百鳥齊鳴。啊,誰無故鄉?誰無故鄉?

3. 我尚未嫁,故不知君今何處?我必等候良君美意來信。既使
在隣村,杏花必也盛開。

4. 當我仰望如霓虹般的上空,明月似在遠方。微風輕著,使
憶得屋內圍爐。誰無故鄉?誰無故鄉?

No comments: