Thursday, January 17, 2008

奧飛彈慕情


Longing for Okuhida
Translated by Keiko Hassell, Keller, Texas
1. A rumor in the wind, a person comes. I missed the scent of the hot springs on Okuhida Road. The water flows on and on and you are the bright flower in my heart. Ah, Ah, on Okuhida Road the rain is falling.2. Deep in a pool of sympathy, blossoming flowers are flowing onto a sad destiny. I got attached to the cup of sake. Your face and image is still in my mind. Ah, Ah, on Okuhida Road the rain is falling.3. My hope is in vain, I know white lilies are deep inside the valley. Sad voice of the birds’ cry also disappeared. Ah, Ah, on Okuhida Road he rain is falling.


奧飛彈慕情
莊峻華漢譯
1. 風傳聞有人來,我懷念奧飛彈路温泉氛香。泉水孱流不息,你是我內心明亮的花朶。啊!奧飛彈路上,豪雨傾盆。2. 悲憫池水深處,盛放花朶漂浮向悲途,我己藉酒解愁,你的面影依然浮現在我心中。啊!奧飛彈路上,豪雨傾盆。3. 我己絕望,我固知白色百合深藏山谷,雷鳥悲鳴聲也漸漸散去。啊!奧飛彈路上,豪雨傾盆。 莊峻華漢譯

No comments: