Wednesday, January 30, 2008

千曲川

Chikuma River

On a river flow, a flower petal was floated quietly while a
person cried. To the forget-me-not flower, the first love
which will never return, reminds me , on this travel road of
Shinano.

Where will I be tomorrow? (I ask) the first floating clouds.
The smoke arises on the mountain of Asama. Although I
Call from afar, it is still too distant from the big city. The
Wind is arising among the Susuki grasses on this road.

When I travel, I like to make and blow a grass whistle. The
sound is sad here at the Chikuma River. The small waves
that come, reaches towards the shore. The lights of the
village can be spotted on the travel road of Shinano.


千曲川 山口洋子 作詩 猪俁公章 作曲 谷真酉美 歌
昭和 51 年(1975)

落花瓣巧泊溪流,有人在哭泣,看到信濃旅途上的
忘憂草,使憶起那永喚不回的初戀。

請問浮雲明歸何處?輕煙一襲淺間山。雖我從遠處
呼喚,都會仍是遙遙無際。秋風竄起路旁蘆葦。

沿千曲川,折草吹笛,笛聲哀怨。輕波拍岸,信濃
旅路上,村燈已亮。

No comments: