Monday, July 23, 2018

Summer heat wave/Carlos Pueblo


Summer heat wave/Carlos Pueblo

The summer heave wave is really getting into my nerve now. I must hide inside
the house after the morning walk. The raining is only a temporary relief and we
also afraid of a heavy rain or hurricane. Fortunately, Texas is huge and with
sufficient power supply to maintain such surge demand of electricity after the
close down of South Texas Nuclear Power Plant. We are prepared to pay the
higher electrical bills during the summer.

We set the thermometer at 80 degree up stair with two fans blowing 24 hours
a day in my study room. I don’t mind with my ears pieces on for Yutube music
and I try not to think of my days without air conditioning. I am lucky and fortunate
indeed.

My son, Arthur, discusses my old car issue. He mentions that an antique vehicle
can be exempt from the annual inspection that will be 5 years away. Now, I do have
two alternative choice, one for the antique route and the other one will be to get
an inspection at a rural area of Texas would ignore the engine service soon light.

I went to have my regular 6 months eyes examination to check on my sugar sign
on eyes from my diabetes. I was not mad when I learned my doctor was not there
for the appointment, instead, I had had a good conversation with the chief nurse/
receptionist. After my showing off my relationship with pet dogs in my community
, she says that I am a dogs whisperer. I heard of the horse whisperer, as a matter
of fact that there is a movie called the horse whisperer. It is not just whispering
to the beloved animals, it is more like a good friend who knows the animal. I firmly
believe that dogs are appreciated of this friendship with people like me.

No comments: