Wednesday, July 18, 2018

My trip to Europe 2018/Carlos Pueblo


My trip to Europe 2018/Carlos Pueblo

At the end of next month, I’ll be on my way to Europe to end 2018. This is the
update of my original plan, based on the e-mail information from the cruise
liner, I may miss the first plan to have 4 routes of the same ship in England due
to good businesses of that ship. I may have to go to the alternative and stay an
additional month in Eastern Europe and Italy then to catch another ship back to
the U.S. that will extend my travel will into the beginning of December.

My wishful thinking is that I shall hop on Jade to have the last minute deal, solo
penalty waiver to fill the ship on September 3rd , to cover Norwegian Fjords,
continuously have another last minute deal on the 17th to cover England Isles till
the 29th Viking route back to Miami, Florida and continue another 10 days route
to the Southern Caribbean. They are all last minute deals and no way to make any
reservation for the time being.

I shall have the land tour in England, Ireland, then Central and Eastern Europe as
far as the European railroad can reach for two months, the entire September and
October, of course, I shall attempt to catch on another ship, the Breakaway, from
Copenhagen back to New York City on October 4th. There are two Transatlantic
Ships back to the U.S. Fort Canaveral and Miami from Barcelona and Rome on
November 4th and 5th on the Epic and the Star respectably. I like to add on the
immediately after disembark in Florida. I like to visit my daughters on board
because that I miss them.

I shall also have a 4 weeks trip back to England in April, 2019. I haven’t had any
Idea of such trip which I may cover the Netherlands, to visit the great city of
Amsterdam and other Dutch cities.

No comments: