Saturday, July 28, 2018

Enjoy political talk shows on Youtube/Carlos Pueblo


Enjoy political talk shows on Youtube/Carlos Pueblo

Watching political talk shows on the Youtube is my daily routine. I’ll watch the
show early from Taiwan most of the time, if I am not interested of the programs
and I’ll switch to MSNBC and CNN for the topics of Donald Trump, then, sometime
, I’ll watch the Voice of America Chinese programs or some Chinese Dissidents’
Programs, etc. Of course, I’ll introduce some other programs which are filled in
my daily life, such as the piano music for one particular performer, old Japanese
movies, and some interrupted Japanese Enka music.

Dr. Ko Wen-jer is running for the re-election of the Mayor of Taipei, the Capital
City of Taiwan. I have been his fan ever since his first Mayoral election in 2014.
He is a well learned scholar, philosopher, medical school professor, and mostly
a proven effective mayor. I am so released that more and more voters are
recognized his effort, hardworking and with vision, to improve the culture of
Taiwan. He is leading on the polls most of the time. Taiwan needs this kind of
leaders.

Every time, I have been attracted to the scandalous episodes of Donald Trump.
I can’t wait to vote his accomplished Republican Congressman from my District
out of office. I have to be careful to plan the downturn of the U.S. Economic
during the trade war with China. Both Hsi of China and Trump of the U.S. are
bully and we call them the monkeys after bath become crowned kings; therefore,
they don’t know what to do after the trade war. As long as the U.S. is not getting
into another war, I am alright with my pension mutual funds.

China has a sign of economic collapse lately after the beginning of the trade war.
I like to see how the current Chinese communist regime to take over Taiwan.
I doubt that a bully can get any territory without an actual invasion. That means
all pirated edition of fighter jets can be flying, all warships can sail, and mostly
the young generation of Chinese army are willing to fight. I like to see the Chinese
Communist be collapsed very soon.  

No comments: