Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Listening to Richard Clayderman’s piano/Carlos Pueblo


Listening to Richard Clayderman’s piano/Carlos Pueblo

Listening to Richard Clayderman’s piano video on YouTube is one of my daily
favorite activity. I have been transformed from Japanese Enka to his piano lately
I don’t need to introduce him to my readers. I learned his story on Ballade pour
Adeline, the beginning of his fame during the early 70’s. One night on a
Transatlantic cruise, I requested this piece from a well learned piano performer
on the Atrium Hall. He responded gladly and played almost every night when I
was in front of his piano. I wrote about my request of the piece for my daughter
Christina Sales as a gift and she bowed on the balustrade of a Blue Lagoon
Restaurant on Deck 8 above the Atrium. Since then, I have missed both of them
on my cruise trips with that cruise line. However, my love of Clayderman’s piano
has increased and replace Enka on my daily menu of YouTube watching.

Many piano composers select him to perform their newly work release. He also
plays the popular hits. I used to repeat those of my favorite one by one on YouTube
library and now, I would listen to longer collection and search a new found favorite.
I can search again for the individual piece which catch my mind from fans who post
that piece individually on YouTube, i.e. Jarden Secret, Murmurs, Concerto pour
Jeune, etc. only a few example. There is one of the three pieces of collection which
I like, section 2, I have repeated many times of such 76 minutes piece.

The time has been changed nowadays. I am getting older and have been occupied
with YouTube programs such as political talk shows both in the U.S. and Taiwan.
My life is similar with my son Arthur, he would be hooked with his computer games
on the computer screen. We don’t really need to have regular contact with the
society and other human been. I may lose my ability to converse with the others.
However, I enjoy my simple life at the old age.   

No comments: