Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Pet dog whisperer/Carlos Pueblo


Pet dog whisperer/Carlos Pueblo

A regular eyes checkup was missed due to a miscommunication with the doctor’s
office. A clerk was questioning if I would answer a phone call, or Amy would, or
Yancy, my emergency number. I explain that I have left my old life and moved
forward that nobody would call me. It is getting more complicate that I currently
only social with pet dogs in the subdivision and they don’t call. After hearing my
story of my new life, she says that I am a dog whisperer. Yes, there is a movie
called the horse whisperer and the dog part is much simpler, not that complicate
at all.

All what a dog’s request is a nice friendship especially in a nice neighbors’
household. There are plenty of foods, air conditioning, healthcare, and love human
parents, etc. I notice that the dog pays attention to the surrounding, squirrels and
human being, etc. My staring and hold draws their attention and they remember
after they hear my compliment worlds and get the response from their owners.
They become my friends and sweet heart and honey on my part. They can see me
in a distance and insist to wait for me. Some owners notice our relationship and let
the dogs out to the gate to greet me in the morning.

I am getting better and better to make this relationship and I get to know their owners.
We talk about the traveling and discuss about the dog’s mood that day, a very simple
relationship. My understanding is that most of the dog’s owners are well to do and most
of them rescue the stray dogs and help them back to a normal life. Basically, dogs are very
friendly and loyal to human friends.

We used to have a dog named Charlie for 16 ½ years. I still have had a found memory of
him. I was the one walked him every day back then. There is a legend story circling around
a Toyota dealership near us about Charlie’s pork chop bone stuck underneath a new Toyota
Camry which I went to complain for warranty. They pass on the story for generation and
Come back to me when I mention it. It was because that rats hid the left over on Charlie’s
tray underneath the new vehicle in the winter. The bone was stuck with a part of the paddle.
I quit on having a dog after Charlie because I hate to see the departure of us. It is a suffering
under the Buddhism, one of the eight sufferings in our life.  


No comments: