Thursday, December 19, 2013

The person recognizes merit and with courage to help someone in need/ Charles Chuang

The person recognizes merit and with courage to help someone in need/ Charles Chuang On the street of Taipei, I ran into a person recognizes merit and with courage to help me in need. I have discussed this matter so many times with great pleasure, brought back several talking subjects during the dinners etc. This is the story. After arriving at Taoyuan International Airport, I took an Ever- green Bus to a subway station Chung Hsiao Hsin Shen, in order to catch a subway train to my rental house at Yunghe District Dingshi Station. The bus arrived at the station, yet the driver took off before I got my second trunk out of the bus. It was raining and I didn’t know what to do next. Suddenly I overheard a young lady’s yelling, it’s too much exaggerated. I understood what she meant was the driver was out of his guideline. She went ahead to chase the bus till the first traffic light still couldn’t get the driver’s attention. I followed to the turn and failed as well. She was touch- ing her handheld i-phone to reach Evergreen office. She said that the driver should help me to get the luggage out of the bus safely and then took off. Very soon, the office clerk called her back asked the bus driver to wait at the next bus stop for me to bring back my luggage. She is a pretty lady. She just came back from visiting her husband in San Francisco, California and she knew that I look like someone came back to Taiwan from the United States, so casual dressed almost liked a fool. Upon seeing her, reminded me Michelle, my daughter, full of confidence and energy, nothing in this world would bother her at all. Ms. Ong was from a nearby county from me. Her father is four years younger than me and still working that I admire very much. She said that I should not worry about my daughter’s marriage because she didn’t get married till age 35. Most of the female nowadays works and can live independently by herself. I had had a plenty of time in Taipei and I liked to by her and her baby lunch one day. She said that was not necessary because it’s nothing and also the baby was not very reasonable at her age, then we said farewell in a hurry. After 30 minutes, again I was struggling with my luggage at the other end of the subway station, I ran into a Chinese lady with a good deed.

No comments: