Saturday, December 21, 2013

Roaming at Waikiki Beach/ Charles Chuang

Roaming at Waikiki Beach/ Charles Chuang I have had two stop over at Oahu Island while on my dental trip to and back from Taiwan. Every morning I would take a bus from my hostel nearby the University of Hawaii campus to the Kapiolani Park for tennis, then take a long walk on the Kalakaua Avenue to an Apple Computer store for an internet usage to write an e-mail home and also check the stock market, planning inside the tent and fight thousand miles away from the old story of History. Afterward, I would walk through the International Market and across the Kuhio Avenue to the Marukame Restaurant waiting on line for a Japanese Udon noodle. After the lunch, I would take the same bus downtown to China- town for some papaya. I had seen some movies about Waikiki beach while I was in Taiwan and would not realize one day I could have roamed in the area for so many times. Waikiki is a place so busy from daybreak to midnight or after. Many tourists spend too much money while people like to budget carefully to spend limited resource yet come back to visit frequently. Many tourists from the west coast of the US and Canada come here to visit regularly for vacation. My most favorite is viewing so many pretty ladies, either slander or well-develop, always show off the bikini with minimum reservation. Even the co-ed of the University, expresses very well during the worm weather in the bus. Many tourists come to Waikiki for surfing. You wait on the sea surface patiently , then stand up with the wave and balance yourself on your way to the shore. I believe that I would learn the skill if I would had the opportunity to visit here when I was younger in age. There are the surfside everywhere in Hawaii Islands where several places with certain difficulty. Oahu North Shore, the Sunset Beach, is one of the more advanced surfside. Matsumoto Grocery is located nearby the Sunset Beach, Waimea township. The red bean Azuki icy and several old phoenix trees reminds me my hometown Huwei Sugar Factory. One afternoon after a nap, I went out to have some yogart . I overheard a band performance nearby. Shilo Pa leaded by Shar Carillo was singing at the Monoa Garden Restaurant filled with the students. The music is light and fast and the students were happy that the semester was almost over. They drank beer and were dancing. Some times Carillo would join them. She is very pretty like a student.

No comments: