Sunday, March 1, 2020

Returning to visit Tauranga, New Zealand 2019/Carlos Pueblo

Returning to visit Tauranga, New Zealand 2019/Carlos Pueblo

It was still fresh for me to return the visit of Tauranga Bay. I took it as a nice routine hiking for the trip toward the hill top on the fist of the arm shape of the city. I walked on the same path, the Mall Street along the beach on one side and back to the Marine Parade on the other side of the beach with about 4 hours total on the march. The two missionary were still working on the side green of the path and we had had a nice chat yet no more bible study. On the way up, I ran into a retired music professor form our Mexican border city Laredo, Texas and directed her to select the ladder path instead of the service route. On the top, she ran into some other passengers from the ship and got the information about the White Island Volcano on a direction of a long strip island and the smoke was still up slowly. We were departed when we reached a street corner on the Marine Parade, I chose to go back to the ship and she continued to visit some other scenery.

I enjoy very much on a cruise trip. Usually, I get up early to have my breakfast, usually better than at home. I shall have an omelet and oat meal at the O'Sheenhan's on deck 8, the I shall go up to deck 12 Garden Cafe for some fruits, some watermelon, pineapple, apple, honeydew, and cantaloupe, etc. I don't have that many to choose at home. Then, I shall get myself ready for the disembark and doing my daily march. At home, I walk 2.2 miles in the morning.

After returning to the ship, I shall stop by the O'Sheenan's for two scoop of ice cream to make up my lost of sugar on marching while I am not allowed at home. I'll have my lunch afterward and a long nap following up. Usually, I'll swing some golf at a golf simulator on deck 13 outside. I am getting better and better after that old professional teaching me how to stand and bend my knees and swing.

The dinner is coming very early every day. Usually, I select the second restaurant on the mid ship on deck 6. I can get closed to my daughters. It is also provided to me an opportunity to make friends with fellow passengers. I usually go to the piano on the atrium on deck 7 or the Magnum's by the Le Bistro Restaurant on deck 6. I'll come back to the OSheenan's to chat with the hostess daughter and manager.

I have my way to measure the cost of a cruise including the airfare and my conclusion is that cruise trip is more economic that a land trip after all.

No comments: