Thursday, March 19, 2020

Continue sailing on the South China Sea toward Singapore 2020/Carlos Pueblo

Continue sailing on the South China Sea toward Singapore 2020/Carlos Pueblo

After Phu My Port, the ship was continue sailing on the South China Sea toward Singapore. We were at a day at sea actually 36 hours sailing that was another kind of joy of cruising. I can visit daughters everywhere on the ship, walking on the decks, swinging golf, filling up my appreciation cards, and packing my luggage, etc.

Geographically, we were at the South China Sea all the time started from Hong Kong. It is quite a size of the sea as a part of the Pacific Ocean. After Singapore, I can see the famous Strait of Malacca on the map as the pass way to the Indian Ocean for the transit of the middle eastern oil to Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, and China. Actually, there is deep sea oil deposit discovered and therefore, the tension among China and other surrounding nations occurred. It is too far away to view the conflict area such as the West Sand Islands, or the South Sand Islands disputed area.

It was a time for me to say farewell to my daughters on board if I didn't see them again before the disembark. I adore these group of beautiful, good manners, and hard working young ladies. I may see them again in the future cruise adventure.

I had filled up many cards to cover my recommendation of good services for my daughters and some other distinguish male crew members to the ship's general manager. I turned them in gradually as I finished them. They would get them from their direct supervisors afterward and as their evaluation. I have been very pleased to do this ever since I found it.

It is a sad moment when it comes to an end of the cruise. I packed my luggage for the next morning to exit on the gangway. The party was temporarily be over.

No comments: