Thursday, March 19, 2020

How do I manage the out break of Wuhan Coronavirus in Houston, Texas/Carlos Pueblo

How do I manage the out break of Wuhan Coronavirus in Houston, Texas/Carlos Pueblo

We were traveling in the Southeast of Asia during January 24 to February 12 this year at the announcement of the out break of Wuhan Coronavirus. We flew from Houston to Bangkok, Thailand via Manchester, UK and Singapore, then layover one night in Bangkok DMK to continue our flight to Hong Kong. After three nights stay in Hong Kong, we embark at Hong Kong on January 30 for a week cruise along Vietnamese Coast and disembark in Singapore. Two nights stay in Singapore and left for Bangkok again for 3 nights. We were on our way through the same route back to Houston. We were aware how serious it had been all the time by the masks which people were wearing all the time and the forehead temperature check up all the entrance and exit of airports.

I posted my own self quarantine at home by excusing myself not attending an alumni luncheon. Self quarantine is just an extension of my self exile during these years after my unemployment in 2001. I have almost cut off my social contact with the my insureds and the outside in Houston. I have built a life of a self exile gradually after several attempts to go back to work and failed. This is how I manage my life of this self exile.

I sleep whenever I feel tired which is counted several times in a day. Usually, I go to sleep right after my shower at night about nine o'clock and have awake several times during the night for urination which is due to the diabetes. I would do some writing on my blog for something on my trips and go back to sleep before the day break till Amy wakes me up because my pet dogs friends are waiting in the morning.

After we have moved to the Del Monte Drive house, I have made many pet dogs friends in the subdivision; therefore, every morning I would go to visit them or meet them on the streets. Usually, I have walked 11 blocks about 2.2 miles in total distance for about 70 minutes and now due to the visit and chat with their owners that takes more than 2 hours to finish. I feel a need of two hours nap afterward. Most of my leisure time, I watch You Tube programs on the internet and Yahoo news which I like. I shall not let those news I don't like to bother me. I keep on writing on my blog. I go to cruises and make several land trips oversea and come back to write my journal. I believe that I am one of the most productive writers in the world.

The out break of the Wuhan Coronavirus has changed my traveling routine due to several factors facing me. I must help Arthur to have his left eye cataract procedure on April 8 & 9 which saves me to get into trouble in re-position cruise trips from South America and Europe. The virus out break stops all traffic in the whole world eventually and brings down the world economics. I am watching the You Tube reporting in Taiwan and the rest of the world to see how the politician to respond and they are very funny.

I have my future plan of my self exile life planned. I shall keep on playing two tennis in a week, take care of my home garden and yard, swimming during the summer, watching all You Tube programs which I like, and keep myself happy. I don't see anything can bother me. By keeping myself out of anxiety and stress of any kinds, I shall not be infected by the Wuhan Coronavirus.

No comments: