Saturday, July 18, 2020

To my dear daughters off board/Carlos Pueblo

To my dear daughters off board/Carlos Pueblo

My regular cruise trips are stopped by the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus Pandemic and you are all off board I assume. How are you all doing at home? It has been only 5 months since my disembark in Singapore yet I have missed you all already. I have had my new life scheduled to replace the Trans Atlantic, the Panama Canal, the Alaska, and the Canadian Provinces, etc. with the intense morning exercises to exhaust myself for the entire day. We are still under threat of the disease in Texas and I don't see that we can go out to travel any time soon.

Your company sends me all promotions for the schedule of the future cruise after October, 2020. It is only for the deposit and may be cancelled with a future cruise credit. I am used to have my life without a cruise; however, I do still miss the joy of being on board with all of you.

Before my last two cruises, I did purchase 4 cruise next deposits voucher and I believe that the company will find a way to re-start the business. I am closely monitoring all ships and their schedule of the future. I shall see you again.

No comments: