Monday, July 13, 2020

Testing my new normal of life/Carlos Pueblo

Testing my new normal of life/Carlos Pueblo

After the Chinese Novel Corona Virus Pandemic out break, I have extended my regular self exile life to a new normal of life which is fully tested for five plus months. The infected cases in Texas are increasing alarmingly and I think my new normal may make some improving factors for the unaware people. I increase my morning walk distance from 11 streets in my subdivision to 24 streets, add 6 days swimming to a week for 10-15 laps each morning, and I play two sets of the old man tennis double with a grand total of 4-4.5 hours a day. I wear home made mask when I go out walking, I keep my social distance, and I wash my hands with the soap all the time.

I don't think that people can follow my new normal pf life and I understand. We all have our own life to pursue. Recently, I have thought very much of my life on every stages since I was born in Taiwan, 27 years plus in that Island nation, and my almost 45 years in the U.S. etc. I finally can plan and manage my own normal of life. I like very much to live on a meaningful life until my end which is not very far away. I like to keep myself healthy and leave my two children alone to worry about me. I write on every subject as I like it for those who are willing to read it that is meaningful.

I appreciate it more on home gardening. I admire farming; however, it is a hard life. I enjoy to the scenery of a beautiful farm and pick some fruits when they are ripe. I know that farming is a hard life to bear. I don't think neither of my children would inherit a farm if I would buy one and leave it to them. A small pot of plants would do. I can always go out to see the neighbor's garden, I can go to cruise trip, and I can travel to the Royal Gardens all over the world on a flowering seasons.

Suddenly, I feel much better in my health. I shall describe how I manage the rest of my day after that 4-4.5 hours morning exercises. I would turn on my internet to see what is happened at the beginning of that day till the sleepy forcing me to take a long nap. Some day I do take two naps. It is so quiet and lonely that makes us talk to the old cat more often. Now, I watch some Japanese classic movies at hand till the end of that day. 

No comments: