Thursday, July 9, 2020

A busy Wednesday morning/Carlos Pueblo

A busy Wednesday morning/Carlos Pueblo

Every other Wednesday, I have an additional task in the morning other than my morning walk and swimming which is to mow my yard. In order to repair or rehabilitate the damaged lawn, I set up a schedule to do the yard every other week than every week. First, I'll let the St. Augustine grass grows on additional week and more root extension to cover the bare loss of grasses on the edge. I'll expose the grass hopper the the birds and also I'll skip a week to do the work. I feel that the yard is better looking or thicker than I do the mowing every week. It is why I am busy every other Wednesday morning. I do the lawn mowing in between the walk and swimming and have my breakfast after the walk to supplement my sugar content in the blood.

A few pet dogs wake up early and give me a morning bark. Usually I start my walk before the day break on the Section 2 neighborhood, return to my drive way to check on how my melons are growing, I do have 5 more in the dog cage and they are good looking. Then, I continue walking toward the Section 1 which is double the distance. Today, I walk with Eli and her owner Diana for two blocks. She was with her husband for a surgery a day before and asked her daughter to dog sit Eli. I enjoy very much to walk with several dogs in the morning and chat with their owners on the way. 

It is such a wonderful summer swimming for me this year. I feel the morning exercises help me get rid of my frozen left shoulder, a mild pain on my left knee, and avoid the mid-night toilet break. I sleep well day and night. After my swimming, I can be relax for the rest of my day.

No comments: