Friday, July 3, 2020

Another one quits our tennis meet/Carlos Pueblo

Another one quits our tennis meet/Carlos Pueblo

This morning at our regular Friday morning tennis meet, Tony told me that Patrick was with a fever and couldn't make it while West was at home waiting for our call. I figure it out that is another one quits our tennis meet again. It is very difficult to make it workable for a tennis double meet. First, not many players can make it permanently, second, the tennis court is not that easy to arrange, and third, not many people can play tennis. I am lucky that I can still play with some less than U.S.T.A. 3.0 players to have two sets to satisfy my ego that means to win one set and loss one after switch the partner. That partner is the sick one who plays good ping pong and uses a lot of drop shots.

Tony and I rallied a while and quit and I went to next door swimming pool for my 15 rounds which was 5 more than the regular due to lack of tennis running. I am thinking how do I make my life more interesting after the summer without the tennis. I may ask some one to take me to the golf that I can hit straight and walk for a long distance except that I don't like to pay for golf which needs to be solved. Otherwise, I must e-mail the Captain to join the league if there is any after the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus Pandemic.

I have a schedule of 4 plus hours every morning to have my morning exercises routine, walk, tennis, and swimming. After they are done, I am exhausted and rest for the rest of my day. I go to bed very early every night and wake up very early after midnight for the toilet use and read the overnight news in the U.S. or the political talk shows in Taiwan. I also write a piece on my blog on the Google and the Tumblr. I go to sleep again and wait for the walk at the day break.

No comments: