Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Dear Juanita/Carlos Pueblo

Dear Juanita/Carlos Pueblo

Thank you, Juanita, for your nicely note yesterday. We're busy to manage our new normal life during the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus Pandemic. I have increased my morning exercises from one and half hours to four and half hours including a 6 miles walk on the streets in the subdivision, one hours swimming, two morning tennis a week, and some gardening and yard work, etc. 

I am still read the promotion of your company e-mail for the future cruise trip. I think the cruise will come back to normal gradually. I see the new advertisement of your ship in Europe for a schedule in October, 2020.

I miss you all for all the friendship which you kindly grand it to me. I feel very fortunate to know all of you and wish that I shall meet you again in the near future.

Sincerely,

Dad

No comments: