Thursday, July 16, 2020

China is a failed nation/Carlos Pueblo

China is a failed nation/Carlos Pueblo

Even with a good number of the gross domestic product, China is still a failed nation in the view of such impressed history of civilization. The old Communist Chinese propaganda claims that under the Communist regime, Chinese are better off or at the best of time in Chinese history. It is what the Communists want the world to believe; however, I don't buy it. I am basically a history lover and I compare nations according to what I see and read.

Chinese don't want to live in China. I have seen so many Chinese escaping that nation from 1980 until now all over the world in every possible way. Every where I go to visit, in the Caribbean nations, South America, Europe, and Asia, I always visit the Chinese stores, restaurants and the business. Oversea Chinese find better opportunities to have a better life away from China. The current Chinese Communist regime can not provide that and that is why China is a failed nation.

I watch what the Chinese regime how to response to their own creation of the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus Pandemic. They lock the city of Wuhan down in humanely. They don't have any of answers that I may ask, i.e. how the residents get their foods, how the sick patients to get treatment, etc. They don't want to tell the world. We have to guess and estimate by the numbers of crematories all together and multiple their capacity per day and get a figure. That failed national communist regime lies the true fact all the times.

There is a flood now along the Yangtze River area 27 provinces which I see them every day on You Tube political forum. I don't see any response of rescue from the failed national regime. Chinese flood victims reached to 38 millions are on their own. There are no clean air to breathe and no clean water to drink that are two main problems in China for years.

There is another issue that is facing China, the starvation. The threat of the locust is approaching to some parts of China compounding the trade war with the United States. There are 1.4 billions mouths to be fed daily and I watch those You Tube direct broadcasting that indicate many are in starvation now. There is an issue of Hong Kong that the residents have no way out and I can keep on listing many reasons why China is a failed nation.

I must stop here and point it out under the current Chinese communist regime, there is no way for Chinese to get out. China must be like the rest of the civilizing world under a democratic system, under a system of the rule and law. Chinese must help by themselves.

No comments: