Saturday, December 8, 2018

O’Sheehan’s Restaurant/Carlos Pueblo


O’Sheehan’s Restaurant/Carlos Pueblo

O’Sheenan’s is a 24 hours restaurant on Deck 8 Mid-ship and is my living
room on board. I have been attached to a high chair seat next to the stand
of the hostess. I always decline the offer for menu and food yet later the
waitress would provide a small kettle of green tea. They are always maintain
the best service of the industry standard. I have almost adopted nearly all
the waitress, hostess, and the assistant Maitre D’hotel as my daughters.
I’ll introduce three of them on the article, Roma, Lilibeth, and Jingle.

Roma replaces Rhea, another sweet heart from Philippine, and herself is
from Indonesia. She was very surprised that I could post Aku Cinta Kamu
to her that means I love you in Malays, both Malaysian and Indonesian
speak Malays. A young staff on Ship Jade wrote the note on my Tagalog
lesson sheet. She recognizes the T-shirt which I wear on the first day on
board. It is with a Conoco-Philip logo because that her father works for
that oil firm back home. She is one of the few daughters whom I can
advise the essence of frugal, saving, and investment and she is interested.

I have seen Lilibeth at the restaurant at least 4 times on board. I was
wondering why she was very shy toward me not like the other daughters.
One day I asked her if she was my daughter and she responded that I
never adopted her throughout those times in the restaurant. I apologized
immediately and completed my procedure of adoption, taking a photo
together and e-mail her the pictures when I return home. The job on
board has been provided for these young girls become ladies, hard working
discipline, good manners, and perseverance on top of their beauty. On the
back to back second route, she was re-assigned to the Italian La Cucina
Restaurant where she served us dinner one night yet her new restaurant
staff would come to O’Sheenan’s to support before 5:00 pm for one hour
and let the regular staff have a short break and they get off directly to
their home base for 5:30 pm dinner operation.

Jingle is another pretty waitress and with the same temperament, beautiful,
hard working, and good manners. I appreciate very much to meet so many
pretty girls working so hard at young age and that is why I think that I don’t
see that when I am at home. She can sing and dance. The restaurant is an
U shape in structure and I sit on one side of the hostess and there is another
side across the Grand Atrium down on Deck 7. She always waves to me and
I miss her.

No comments: