Saturday, December 15, 2018

Dear Roma/Carlos Pueblo


Dear Roma/Carlos Pueblo

Thank you for your e-mail and I am glad that you are relaxing at home for
 vacation. I am very well at home too, helping Michelle in Austin for her
yard chores, helping Arthur at home for his flat tire replacement, and
resume my daily activity, etc. I have my morning walk daily to visit my dog
friends in the subdivision, a cat called Lily, and their owners. I also try to
have two tennis per week and a ping pong game newly added exercises.

Professor Nagamoto tells me that if I stay in Japan for 3 months, I may
have a good command of Japanese. I told him about Olivia at your restaurant
on board of her ability to speak Japanese. At the beginning of next year, I
am going to take Spanish once a week as well. Learning language is one of
my favorite.

I write my blog every day especially during the early morning before my morning
walk and post it on my blog site. There are a small increase of my readers worldwide
which makes me very happy. According to Chinese philosophy, people like to have
their name recognized after death and I have been influenced.

I hope that I can stay home until my next trip to England next spring; however, I am
still monitoring a good deal to return to your ship. If I can get on next fall for the
New England/Canada route, I shall avoid my plan to visit Japan. We shall meet again.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments: