Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Listen to Kayrie’s singing/Carlos Pueblo


Listen to Kayrie’s singing/Carlos Pueblo

Kayrie, my daughter from Barbados, was back on the second round
of my cruises. We found each other on Decks 7 ½ and 8 and she came
to the O’Sheehan’s to meet us at the midway. Raquel said that she
lost some weight. I always sit on my high chair next to the restaurant
hostess to listen to her singing every night. She says that she still is
working on my requested song, Midnight train to Georgia 1973 by
Gladys Knight. I learned it from another band couple from Barbados,
Rose the Ice, from Jewel in 2011 till Jade in 2016. Rose is back to Jewel
in Asian Route.

I did visit their hometown Bridgetown, Barbados in late 2017 and had had
a good memory. It used to be a colony of the U.K. and English spoken.
There are many good singers from Barbados. I have had another daughter,
Danielle who is now back to school. She used to sing at the Bliss Lounge.

Kayrie and her duo partner usually sing hit songs of the past. They are slow
and lovely and make many dancing on the floors, Deck 7 & 8. Some ladies
passengers can sing along with her. Several waitress daughters of mine
would walk toward me and sing with her. Filipinos girls recite pop songs
freely that impresses me very much. I check Google the English properly
described her stage performance as ecstasy, likes to reach forgetting
herself singing.

She was concerned of her size of audience. I told her that was due to a
low turnout of passengers. I thought that I had a good last minute deal
actually, there was even a better deal for the locals to have without any
consideration of airfare and yet the ship was not full. I am so glad to meet
so many hard working youngsters on board that makes me feel so meaningful
of my life.


No comments: