Thursday, December 27, 2018

Dear Roma12/27/2018/Carlos Pueblo


Dear Roma12/27/2018/Carlos Pueblo

Thank you for sending me a response of my Tsunami concern in
your country. Can you tell me again the name of your hometown?
I’ll find it on my Rand McNally book. I remember that is in Sumatra
And the city must be away from the frequency of hurricane and
Tsunami threat.

Michelle was home for Christmas and gone yesterday. It is a very
quick 2018 and in just a few days we’ll say a happy new year of 2019.
I am monitoring the last minute deal for your ship and I think that I
may have the opportunity to get on board in February or I’ll keep on
working when your ship is relocated to Manhattan next fall. I’ll return
to the U.K. in late April for a month.

I am so glad to know that you’re in house looking schedule now. As a
matter of fact, I recently make the same recommendation to my
brother-in-law to encourage his son to purchase their house at Staten
Island, NYC. He thinks that is a fantastic idea for all the reasons such as
saving, investment, and tax purpose, etc.

I am helping Arthur to have his right eye Cataract surgery done. He will
have the eye measured on 01/09/19 and the surgery date set thereafter.
I shall have my short term weekly schedule set for next year, two tennis
exercises, one Japanese class and a ping pong practice, regular morning
walk, and a conflict Saturday beginner’s Spanish class, etc.

Please tell me about your trips to Singapore and Bangkok and when is
your return day to Dawn. Happy New Year.

No comments: