Saturday, September 26, 2015

No excuse for not doing good deeds/ Carlos Pueblo

No excuse for not doing good deeds/ Carlos Pueblo
This is a very famous sentence in a classical teaching at a classical Chinese
Education originated by a king Liu Bei on his farewell article to his son Ya
Dou in the Three Kingdoms era. The entire sentence is like this, don’t excuse
for not doing the good deed because it is small while doing bad deed small
yet quite often. I change the good deed to money and it makes sense in my
life. Don’t ignore the small money to make, for example, $500 bonus from
opening a new account with a required deposit yesterday. Today, there is
another example to make $600 by transferring a certain security IRA for
instance to a new account with a new security firm. This is a result of
advertisement of current day business to purchase clientele.

American are good at business. People wonder why I can afford travelling so
Often, it is because of mileage which I have received from new credit cards
application and three transfer bonus from a new security firm. Amy told me that
she got a $600 by moving her asset from that firm to another firm for three
months. She passes it on to me and I copy it. It is a common sense which
you can get it easily. I can derive many famous Chinese philosophy idioms out
of it, for instance how easy is it? Like breaking a small branch for the elder, it is
so easy like to turn your palm. This is what I like very much to pass on to my
children, one can appreciate instantly while another one takes some time.

This applies to saving hobby as well. Small amount of regular saving can accumulate
to a big sum of asset for a long duration. Once you reach financial independence,
out of the money anxiety, you can enjoy controlling money with your desire, of

course Confucius says need to be 70 yet still within certain limit.

No comments: