Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Living at Village West subdivision(3)/ Carlos Pueblo

Living at Village West subdivision(3)/ Carlos Pueblo

At the corner house west is a dog called Chance, I have to ask the own er’s
formally introduction in order to be near this nice gentle dog yet barks
very loudly. Chance stands by the side gate in the morning and response
to my whistle. He has a twin brother visited him occasionally and both
can jump very high. I like to be closed with a dog which is much easier
to be friend with, and I just noticed that I may have had more than 30
acquaintance this neighborhood.

I am walking back from Wickersham, Stoneford, Olympia, Woodland
Park, Chevy Chase, and back to my home on Del Monte. Right on my
next door neighbor dog is Charlie, a golden color lab, as a matter of
fact, there are at least 5 of them down to the street. One day two years
ago, I was cutting three dead branches by the fence, and one of the
branch feel down to Charlie’s back yard. I went in to get it out and saw
Charlie walked out of a doggy door from the kitchen and did not bother
me at all. One day in the morning, a dog sitter came by and I asked her
for introduction. Charlie responded it very warmly and then, we became
good friends. He would bark from inside when I pass by his front yard.
Charlie’s owner is an English engineer, very nice gentleman.

Across the street, there is a puppy lab, Buddy, the Pakistani family has
two young daughters need a pet. Buddy is an outside dog for some time
until they give him away because they are moving to Alaska for a job transfer.
Further down neighbors on both sides, there are two short dogs occasionally
come out for a walk. I know both families very kindly. Chuck and Kim have
Hendrix, a lab, and their neighbor has Billy, both are golden labs. I see them
quite often, yet both of them are attracted by squirrels and would not stand
still until I finish my compliment of that day. In order to avoid their ignoring,
I find a way to bribe them with a can of used tennis ball. Both labs are very
Clean especially Hendrix, like a gentleman dog.

Robby is a small black dog accompany Mr. Chan for a walk several times a
day. Robby becomes my good friend. He has a natural gray beard at a young
age. Chen’s neighbor across the street, Barbara, has several dogs at home. I
once saw her walk a lab when they moved into the neighborhood from
Tampa, Florida.




No comments: