Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Left eye vision recovery/ Carlos Pueblo

Left eye vision recovery/ Carlos Pueblo

Last night at the dinner, I blinked with both of my eyes to check on my left
eye vision recovery. My left eye becomes better in function than before.
It has only been four weeks since the first procedure and three weeks after
the second. I can no longer claim that I am one eye blind for tax return benefit.
Of course I am still required to wait for the disappearance of the bubble and
the removal of several stitches left from the first procedure in order to say
fully recovered.

My new left eye lens will be closed as the right eye in vision, no near size
yet far size vision. I believe that is what the second eye doctor means that
he will give me a pair of glass to wear. I must wear a far size pair of glasses
in order to read. I don’t have to wear glasses while driving or other than
reading, at the most I can wear dark glasses for bright sunshine.

What a big change of my life with spectacle. I have had spectacle for more
than half a century. At the first , it looked as the end of the world because
that people around me called me nickname, eye glasses. I have been through
some attraction of contact lens and  laser procedure to get rid of glasses. It
has been no need or would not improve too much of my appearance for the
cost which I should pay. Finally, it comes to the Medicare and to avoid of
blindness, I have had the cataract procedure for a minimum expanse on my
part as a patient.

I am lucky after the unsuccessful first cataract procedure and the second
eye surgeon steps in for the correction and makes my left eye vision recovery.
There are many stories to tell and very much professionalism to learn in the
medical field especially from a physician and his staff nurses.




No comments: