Thursday, September 10, 2015

Doing whatever desire yet should be within limit/ Carlos Pueblo

Doing whatever desire yet should be within limit/ Carlos Pueblo
This is Confucius’s common sense, he says, when you reach 70, you
Should do whatever you desire yet should be within your own limit.
Actually, desire and limit apply to all ages not only 70’s. My trip to
Europe on September 16 has been postponed due to an additional
left eye procedure and I shall check with my eye surgeon tomorrow
for my travel idea.

I desire to go back to Europe and come back on a Transatlantic Cruise.
I don’t have any limit because I am free must of my time and the trip
is within my limit. If I miss this plan, I may miss to have that cruise this
year and I may lose the physical condition to make such trip because
I am near 70 and no longer have top physical. I can always desire yet I
Do have certain limit at current age.

Transatlantic cruise concept has been understood by me recently
because of last one month trip to Europe. I like the idea and the fare
both satisfy my desire which means that I am within my limit this year.
If I make it, I certainly will have a good memory to write about the
Journey. I can copy the itinerary next spring when the ship goes back
and I can cover some more part of Europe. Many people have completed
such foreign travel at their senior age, Confucius, Lee Er of the Daoist, and
Ku Ting-lin of a Confucian in early Manchu Dynasty.

Those are three famous Chinese philosophers in Chinese history, one
went out of his home country and came back to write a book, two went
out of current day Long Wall and never mentioned their return. I can enjoy
the journey by the modern transportation and come back in a short time

period and go out gain.

No comments: