Friday, September 25, 2015

Getting something from nothing/ Carlos Pueblo

Getting something from nothing/ Carlos Pueblo
This is not Tao philosophy, growing Yo from Wu, as one of the famous Chinese
idioms. What I mean is the common sense of getting something from nothing. I
try to buy fixed rate annuity of 2.6% for five year, it is with a capital amount
and growing interest during the duration and I define as growing something with
something from the beginning. If I borrow the money and put into use and grow
a profit which I call it growing something from nothing. Nations around the world,
corporations big or small, and individual are all practicing this way, borrowing,
growing something from nothing. Some succeeds and some fails in history of
mankind. It is because of the cash flow issue. Cash flow will determine the life
and death of a nation, corporation, and individual.

I borrow two credit card short term loans, the funds are in my account within
one and two days. With 2% and 3% fee, the banks release funds very quickly.
Originally I try to purchase a 5 year fix rate, 2.6% annual rate, annuity to get
a commission to make up some of the fee expanse; however, it is too complicate
to complete the application because of agent’s continue education requirement
and my left eye is not working. I decide to try some bank promotion and I find
a bank with a $50,000 new account and deposit for 3 months for $500 bonus.
It is 1% for 3 months while I get nothing in a year with any of my banks nowadays.

First, I ask my son Arthur to open an account and I provide the fund. He agrees.
I make a deposit to his checking account with bank C from the fund provided by
credit card banks, A & B, then I go to Bank D to close a checking account of
$26,000 payable to myself. Bank C will not accept the bank check of D because it
is  not endorsed to him; therefore, I must deposit it to my own checking account.
I still cannot withdraw the fund immediately due to availability, the bank must
Receive the fund in order to release it, or I must have equal amount existed.

I ask Amy’s help. She transfers that amount to Arthur’s account in the afternoon.
His account may not have all fund available; however, I shall argue with the banker
if there is a penalty for insufficient fund, That means if the bank draw the supposed
deposit amount today. I write a check back to Amy with the evidence of Bank D
closed account statement and a deposit of that amount to my Bank C checking
account to support the valid of such check. We must very clear in accounting even

within closed  relatives that is a famous Taiwanese proverbs. 

No comments: