Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Short time credit card loan/ Carlos Pueblo

Short time credit card loan/ Carlos Pueblo
Yesterday morning, I made two, a one year and a one and a half  credit
card loans. The whole process were done by phone calls and at the end
two loan amounts were submitted for approval and then would wire to
my bank account directly. I believe each call lasts only 15 minutes or less
and at the end of the day, one credit card security e-mail arrived and
verified the purchase, that loan amount was on it and was approved.
Credit card loan for balance transfer has been very common nowadays.
I have been one of the early customers in the 90’s. I used it to pay off
my second lien of 9.5% interest, since then I have been taken such loans
continuously. I call this is a making magic loan, moving some money with
a minimum cost as a cash flow in American business .

Originally, I wanted to buy an annuity of 2.6% a year for 5 years to get my
cost back, then, I saw the owner of that life company , former sport figure,
I decided to back off. I would keep the amount as my cash reserve for the
next one and half years, then, I don’t need to worry about withdraw money
from my rover IRA. I’ll let the stock grow until I am satisfied to take out.
Running a family’s finance, home economics, is like to run a small business
in my family as an example, I must balance the budget. I like to delay my
withdraw of my pension fund as long as possible, if there is some left over,
I shall give it to my family, especially to the weak one. This is why I need to
be healthy and very wise to budget the money. I know how much I have
saved for the loan and this loan will help my income to maintain the expanse
for the period.

One of my favorite sentence in a famous Chinese book, the book of history,
the author, Shih Ma-chien, says making a battle plan inside the tent and the
war determine 1000 miles away. A smart general always utilize all what he has

in every battleground. I am that general in my family.

No comments: