Friday, June 12, 2020

Swimming/Carlos Pueblo

Swimming/Carlos Pueblo

Finally, I got an opportunity to swim at our own community yesterday morning after our tennis games. The pool is next to the court and my key is working; therefore, I can't resist. The water was perfect and I was all by myself. My cataract corrected perfect eyes can have a nice view across the pool to that pretty front yard of a neighbor's with  a garden. I feel that I am in a paradise. I stay at the 4 meter deep section of the pool to avoid the no life guard policy present risk and I also prepare the cell phone available in case of an emergency call.

I shall add swimming as my daily schedule during summer time at home. It is very nice to be soaked in the water to have an exercises and avoid the Texas heat way. The pool is well maintained and convenient to reach. It is the Olympic size that is better than the deck side pool on a cruise ship. 

I lost count of how many laps which I had done yesterday. I felt comfortable after a fall a day before on mis step on an extension of a pick up truck, 8 blocks of morning walk and two sets of tennis. It is a very good physical every day that I am old yet fit and I like to live up to the 80's.    

No comments: