Friday, June 5, 2020

Cars in the subdivision/Carlos Pueblo

Cars in the subdivision/Carlos Pueblo

It is necessary to have car for the transportation in Houston, Texas; therefore, cars in the subdivision are another scenery in addition to pet dogs, front yard gardens, huge trees, and various designs of houses, etc. I also need to watch out cars in and out of the drive ways while I am taking my morning walk. Many residents are parking their cars on the driveway in order to keep the car garage as an additional storage area. Of course, there are still many keep their cars in the garage or both. We keep two cars on the driveway and an old car on the street.

Most of the cars in the subdivision are the reflection of the vehicle market such as the popularity of the car made of the name brand. It is very nice and good view of the design and also how well they are kept in shape. It is also very true that the car owners are showing their social status that means how well they are in establishment. By viewing cars in the subdivision, I have reinforce my confidence in one of my major investment in a vehicle stock even though it is poorly performed in compare to my other investment in mutual funds.

Kathy and her husband John are the owner of my favorite dog Forest. They keep their luxury Lexus and Infinite inside the garage. I visit the dog every morning and rarely seeing the vehicle unless they are scheduling out. Both of them are retirees of an oil and gas firm with an excellent pension plan. Since I have been walking in the subdivision for a long time, I automatically wave to the passing car. Some of them even roll down the car window to say hello. A neighbor Gonzo drives his Volvo to go out to get a Starbuck coffee with his small Pekingese sweetheart and always stop and roll down the passenger side window and let me pet that sweet heart. Gonzo provides me some information about the landlord of that unique design house which I describe on their street.

The utility vehicles are getting very popular nowadays. There are more space inside the vehicle and easier to carry more load people and staff. Pick up vehicles are also popular for younger generation. I am so envious for owners who take their dogs for hunting. Some dogs like the laboratory are good companies for hunting in Texas. There is an old pick up parking on the Meadow Lake street and still in operation. The owner is one of the builders to build the subdivision and is still working. I need to chat with him about the unique design house on the same street. There is Mike a retire drilling pipe line owner who owns a Corvette as an hobby collection and drives to the car show in Las Vegas. He also takes his pet dog to hunting. His dog is trained to pick up newspaper on the front yard and now I understand how to train them to do such chore.

During the pandemic and lock down, residents in the subdivision stay home. I can see most of the cars in the subdivision. People are not taking advantage of the cheap gasoline price. I am still enforce my routine to avoid driving in every possible way. The old vehicle is not giving a headache any longer.

No comments: