Sunday, June 14, 2020

The affectionate feeling toward pet dogs/Carlos Pueblo

The affectionate feeling toward pet dogs/Carlos Pueblo

In the morning walk, I do have plenty of opportunity to meet pet dogs in the neighborhood. I have an affectionate feeling toward these unique friends in my senior life, not many people have these kinds of deep feeling as I do in their life. Pet dogs are simple and they recognize you as their friends straight forward with no complicate motivation. There are several dogs who are expecting me to greet them every morning, accompany to walk with them briefly, and waiting for me to come by to say hello to them. Because of these friendship, I get to know their owners and be their friends as well.

American family like to have pet dogs at their home like their own children, some of them are rescue dogs. The owners treat them like their own children. Pet dogs can understand most of their owners demand. After the first encounter and introduction, they know me and very friendly on the second time. I am so excited that I don't see that with most of the human being. Our expectation of the friendship is very simple, my admiration and their simple desire to be noticed. I love them because that they understand what my simple desire of the friendship. It seems to be very simple yet not many people can reach to the stage to enjoy it. I have been called the dogs whisperer and I am not quite sure that I am yet I admit that I love it very much. Neighbors are passing around that I know most of the pet dogs in the subdivision. I can sometimes manage two dogs to get along together and have a dog party.

I do run into some dogs who are very shy to be closed to me even after their owners encouragement. I don't mind and leave them alone. I don't feel sorry for myself that I do have many others who are waiting for me and like to maintain such closed relationship. It may not be appropriate to compare with my adopted daughters on the cruise ship yet the feeling is the same that I adore them and enjoy to be their friends. I believe that the benefit is mostly on my side.

I don't know how much longer I can be alive to maintain this kind of friendship yet I hold it very tight that the affectionate feeling if forever.

No comments: