Thursday, June 25, 2020

My happiness/Carlos Pueblo

My happiness/Carlos Pueblo

Yesterday I felt a sense of my happiness when I watched my yard, front and back, after I did my lawn mowing. A heavy burst of rain were pulling down to refresh trees and grasses. We temporarily stay away from the summer heat way in Houston, Texas. I feel my happiness of my life to the highest degree. It is true that I am aging; however, I have achieved most of my life dream. My life is sound, a reasonable good health, a saving and retirement funds arrangement, and a house to live and a car to drive., etc.

While I was in Taiwan, I lived with my family in a frame Tatami duplex with a small front and back yard owned by my father's employer, Taiwan Sugar Corporation. When I left Taiwan in 1975, we didn't have most of the appliances except a laundry machine and we used outdoor drying. Now, I have had a single dwelling with plenty of rooms to use. I have had my own library and I have a small space to do the garden work. Even Amy appreciates what I am doing myself on the yard. I have had a dog cage to lock my Korean melons inside to prevent the invasion of squirrels.

I have had multiple income to meet the need of my family. Two of my children are grown up and both are working. I don't have my parents anxiety to have sufficient money. I am very frugal and good at the money management. I love exercises, a three hours plus daily via morning walk, two sets tennis double, and some swimming afterward. I think that I shall be alright if I stop going out to trips from now own. I like to know the politics; however, I only see what I like and ignore what I don't like to see. 

A gentleman will be sorry if he is not know after his death, it is a piece of thought by Confucius which I like; therefore, I write and write many. I don't mind that I am not popular, yet I have already consider that I am a philosopher. I understand the true meaning of life. A meaningful life is based on what I define.

No comments: