Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Viewing the house design in the neighborhood/Carlos Pueblo

Viewing the house design in the neighborhood/Carlos Pueblo

Our neighborhood subdivision was developed between 1979 to 1982 by several builders. Recently, I have intensified my morning walk along the subdivision streets visiting my pet dog friends, enjoying the front yard gardens, huge trees, and now come to the design of every house. The U.S. is a free market nation and all business is based on the supply and demand, of course, all most meet the requirement, we do have the deed of restriction, etc.

Houston has been developed from the central downtown area toward the four directions, mostly toward the west, passing through the 610 loop, Beltway 8, highway 6, and the Grand Parkway to Katy, Texas. A single dwelling house is usually on a 1/4 acre lot; however, when the developing reaches in our area it becomes smaller, 1/5 acre lot. The builders have utilized the smaller size to build two story house. I recently see a house on the Over Brook street with an unique design which has caught on my eyes.

There are three sections of the building, a two cars garage attached to a main residence of two story on the east side. Another section is one story building on the west side and I assume that is for the formal dinning room or living room. The front gate is in the middle with a contemporary design, a decline roof of 45 degree to connect both sections. I can see through the bright and open window like a path to walk through. The house is currently on the market for sale or lease. I may have an opportunity to view the interior. Again, it is a small building lot for the commoners. I do see the builder to maximize the space and pay attention to the design.

I gradually appreciate the neighborhood environment and enjoy my mind while walking in the morning. I have been traveling around the world for quite some time. Now, I am getting more and more appreciated the living environment around my neighborhood. I make more friends in the neighborhood, as a matter of fact, people are coming out more in the morning to walk. I don't have to spend money to go out traveling while I can enjoy the convenient of all facilities at home. 

No comments: