Monday, June 8, 2020

Discussing the stock investment with Arthur/Carlos Pueblo

Discussing the stock investment with Arthur/Carlos Pueblo

One morning, my son Arthur came to my library to discuss the stock investment with me. He says that is more interesting than playing the computer game. I feel so happy and glad to see that he may mature enough to get rid of the game in his still young life. I have been so much appreciated that one year my daughter Michelle opened a financial talk to her mother, aunt, nephews, and Arthur. At least I know that  both Amy and himself are actively involving their own investment strategy in stock trading. In order to get into the security investment, we must accumulate the capital which means if you want to steal a chicken, you must have some rice grain to lure the animal.

Having that fist amount of rice, we must find a job and no matter how much it is paid. That is the money management. He is very introvert; therefore, we invite him to stay with us. We like to help him to face the real society. I encourage him to save and he listens to me. Last year, his saving investment dividends was in par with his earned income. He takes over his own annual Individual Retirement Account stock pick. He selects an oil stock head quarter in Houston 600 shares and another 100 shares in addition of his after tax saving. Within three months, I figure his appreciation stock value is 60% because his buy low strategy.

I don't like his idea of the option purchase and threaten him of my guarantee of his investment that means I will make up his loss of stock and mutual funds investment if there is any. I am getting in years and eventually I shall pass my saving on to him and some for the well to do Michelle. Amy has had her own already. I prefer purchase security long instead of the short, marginal, and the option because that there is a time restrain and not a long time investment.

I share my saving experience with him and he can see the fact. I have been out of my major contract with the insurers for years. I get it all figure out that as long as I am frugal that I shall live comfortable for the rest of my life because my saving in a right place, the U.S. is a stable nation to live, and money management through security investment is interesting.

No comments: