Sunday, December 10, 2017

Visiting and adopting daughters on board/Carlos Pueblo

Visiting and adopting daughters on board/Carlos Pueblo

Taking a cruise frequently makes me feel very happy in my senior life
for visiting and adopting daughters on board especially on the ship Jade
which I have been on board three times in two years. It is not only me,
yet there are some other passengers practicing the same way; therefore,
we become parents-in-law or relatives. Cruise staff is such a fine group
of youngsters in the world that you don’t see very often in the current
day America and the cruise line trains them as a military cadet such as
West Point, well disciplined and working very hard indeed. I am going to
introduce them, each one of them, on my blog from now on and let my
readers know how much I love them, I mean fatherly love and don’t mention
about dowry of course.

I first met Cristina S when I sailed through Atlantic from Houston to Barcelona,
Spain in April, 2016 on Jade. She was such a beauty and I wanted to marry her
on the first sight yet she rejected such idea due to my old age, instead we
settled with father and daughter status. I don’t know about her yet I have been
very proud of such daughter ever since. She was on a medical leave due to a
foot injury and I missed her one day second time, once at Southampton, England
and a year ago in Barcelona, Spain, we were line up at the pier I was with the Epic.
Fortunately, she is coming back to the Epic next January and I may have an
opportunity to visit her next spring when I plan to cross the Atlantic again. Myra
is my second adopted daughter at the same trip in 2016 and finally we met again
at Southampton and she got off with us in New York City for her end of contract
vacation and she will return next January to Jade according to my third daughter
Karla of Peru, her roommate. She is very sweet, beautiful and considerate and I
miss her very much. She used to be a hostess at Blue Lagoon Restaurant and
was transferred to the Grand Pacific Restaurant as a waitress with another Peruvian
waitress Maria, another adopted daughter. Maria is with Pearl in New Orleans now
and will be in Alaska later in the summer.

Amy loves Karla and Mara very much. Karla is now a hostess at the La Cucina
Restaurant and Mara is still a custodian floating her job assignment on Deck 6 & 7
and frequently help some room services. I must mention Aiza, another beauty whom
I got acquaintance in 2016 and I also asked her to marry me. I saw her with her boy
friend at Carucao before the floating bridge. One of my daughter worn me to stay
away because the boyfriend is a big shot on board and of course I behave and wish
her well.

Please visit my blog if I don’t have your e-mail address.
Jienhua.blogspot.com


No comments: