Sunday, December 31, 2017

Listen to music daily/ Carlos Pueblo

Listen to music daily/ Carlos Pueblo

Every day after dinner, I would sit and listen to music on Youtube video to end
the day. Most of the time is a repeat of what I have watched watch before, once
in a while I would find a new favorite and start a new routine. Youtube will remind
me on the screen when I open it every day, for instance, the current format contains
one video which I have watched a day before. I am watching Richard Clayderman’s
master pieces now, a piece of Hungarian Sonata is on the screen along with the
original set up of Japanese song pieces. I still repeat all  favorites for the latest 15
years, Japanese Enka, Popular music pieces both in Europe and U.S., and Maria
Callas’s pieces of opera.                   

I ran into Clayderman’s Ballada para Adelina at Andrew Rieu’s video simultaneously
with Lloyd Weber’s Don’t cry for me Argentina two years ago. I Googled the stories
behind these two pieces and had a fine memory of Senior Taylor, a performing pianist
on Jade, performed them upon my request across the Atlantic Ocean. Rieu also
introduced several popular hits of the time such as It’s a time to say goodbye, the last
roses of the summer, etc. I am now with Clayderman’s Ballada, Hungarian, Aline, and
Murmur, etc.

Because of a piece of Mitzuchile, called a travel partner in Japanese, takes me to the
wonderful land of Japanese Enka songs world, my life has been changed dramatically.
I picked my old Japanese language lessons since a summer of 1966 from my Dad
attempted to understand the words, the poem, of the songs. I have even traveled to
the country three times to visit the nostalgia of the piece, i.e., I went to Almori, north
Honshou to visit the monument of Ishikawa Sayuri for her first hit of Tzunaru Kaikau
Furuyushiki, means Tzunaru Strait winter snowing scenery, Tzunaru is a strait between
Honshou and Hokaido, the ferry ship Habada of her taking to go home has become a
museum after the famous 30 miles under sea tunnel has been built. I also like to visit
this popular singer’s home town, Kumamoto, on the south Island of Kushou this coming
spring of 2018. I believe my love to Japanese songs is a life time hobby ever since my
childhood before the western music. I’ll give you several others hits such as her second
hit, Amagegoue, acrossing Amage mountain pass in English, Itzuwa Mayumi’s Ameyadori
, Raining shelter in English, both are broken love story and Japanese poet loves that in
the lyric.

I am also found of American pop such as Midnight train to Georgia, What’s up? These two
pieces which I pick on a bar show on Jade of 2016, and Sun’s Garden Café entrance a
Filipino staff played the guitar and an Argentina singer and a fellow lay passenger joined
him.



No comments: